Wednesday 22 April 2015

SECOND YEAR OF COLLEGE DOWN!!! WOHOOOO!!!!

I am now done with my second year of college and now onto my work experience for the next nine months.

Nine months of working, which also means reading, which also mean updating my blog every week and POSSIBLY ORGANIZE MY BIG RETURN TOO BOOKTUBE!!!

Yes I am considering coming back to BT!!!

But this time I want to be ready, but I really want too plan out my return with trailing out new things and seeing what flows and what doesnt.

 But however I am not making a promise that I'll return this year as I wanted to be finished with college before coming back to BT!!!

But as for my blog and reading I am starting tomorrow.

SO NINE MONTHS OF READING AND BOOK BLOGGING!!!

I am so excited for it.

I will see you lovely people tomorrow for a TBR update and what I plan on reading this month of April.

Greg. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment