Sunday 26 April 2015

#AYEARATHON RE-READ MONTH TBR

Aww man, I missed some awesome months like fantasy month. 

I really wanted to try and catch up on the Throne of glass series but this month is Re-read month.

But wait, I did however read Throne of Glass before. 

Hahaha, Yes I did.

So this month I am going to cheat a bit. 

I'm gonna re read Throne of Glass but also try to catch up on the series too. 

I gotta do what I gotta do. 


I am so excited to be reading this series, as I loved the first book after reading it three years ago when it first came out, but I never continued on. 

As this is one of the series I plan on completing this year, I feel as though it will be a great time for me to read them. 

Btw I know I havn't read Crown of Midnight (Book 2), Heir of Fire (Book 3) and The Assassins Blade (Book 0.5) but I think my fellow #AYEARTHON buddies will be okay with that. 

For more info on #AYEARATHON click here

Comment below what books you plan on reading for #AYEARATHON 

Happy Reading
Greg. x

No comments:

Post a Comment