Monday 2 February 2015

DIVERSITY MONTH WRAP UP | #AYEARATHON

Wow that was a great week and I am glad to have completed my first #AYEARATHON readathon ever and for this year.

I am so proud of myself for reading a great amount of books within a good time frame.

So count that too my February books.

I have been posting up every single day for the readathon which yet again I have accomplished and am too proud of myself yet again. (I'm whole praise for myself toady)

Also I have reviewed all the books I've read on this blog, so if you want to check it out, scroll down to see it.

In my TBR, I mentioned 7 books I wanted to complete in this read-along, which meant reading a book a day.

As one of my many bookish goals, I would like to read a book a day in a whole week, so I choose to do this with this readathon.

However I did not complete my 7 books but I did however read 4 of them.

These books were

  • Aristotle and Dante Take On The Universe By Benjamin Alire Sanez
  • To All The Boys I Loved Before By Jenny Han
  • The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time By Mark Haddon
  • Eleanor and Park By Rainbow Rowell 

The page calculation is;

1317 pages

Woohoo, I really like that number, I feel it's a decent amount of pages. (:

Thank you for reading my post and I hope you had a great readalong. 

Happy Reading 
Greg. x

No comments:

Post a Comment