Thursday 5 February 2015

Day 4: YET AGAIN I HAVE READ NOTHING TODAY D: | #AYEARATHON

After reading To All The Boys I Loved Before, I said to myself you need to have a day to think about this amazing book and talk to your friends about it.

Which I did and Kesha, theforsaken707, my lovely friend was there for me to pick up the pieces of what was left of me. hahaha

So thank you keshesy. x

But also I had to drive from Hastings to Taranaki which takes 6 hours. I KNOW.

We left around 4.30pm and then arrived in Taranaki around 10:30pm

I was so tired, Mum was asleep at the back and I asked my little sister Honey to be my co pilot.

Which she was happy enough to be. :D

I vented to her about To All The Boys I Loved Before, by telling her the whole book and painting her a picture of every character, so she can have an opinion herself of the book.

Which she had a few awesome opinions and she too can't choose between Joshy or Peter. (Even though I'm a Peter and Lara Jean shipper)

It was awesome to chat to her about a book which kept me up and awake while driving late at night.

What was funny she came to the conclusion where she said "She loves having a nerdy brother" ahahaah.

I just thought that was so cute. lol.

So thank you Honey. x

Okay the big question is, am I going to read tomorrow?

Yes, I do plan on reading and hopefully by Sunday I finish The Help By Kathryn Stockett and The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Nighttime by Mark Haddon.

Also it's my dad's birthday tomorrow so I might have to get some early reading in.

Okay hope all is good with you and happy reading to all.

Greg. x

No comments:

Post a Comment