Friday 6 February 2015

Day 5: Finally I have a read abit!!! | #AYEARATHON

I can't believe I have only have two more days left of this amazing event and I'm so proud of myself as well. Even though I have only completed two of my book I've set myself for this readathon.

I am currently making good progress through my third book for this Readathon, which is the Curious Incident of the Dog in the Nightime By Mark Haddon. I am on page 100 with only 169 pages to go.

I have started another book on the list, which is Eleanor and Park By Rainbow Rowell. I'm only three chapters in so far, so not to far into it, but I just wanted to see if I wanted this book to be my next book to read, as I feel The Help is not what I want atm. Even though I do plan on reading that book next week, along with What I Though Was True By Huntley Fitzpatrick because I feel I would not end up finishing these two books before the readathon is over.

As for Eleanor and Park, I have started this book many times before and had given up on it completely and the reason was because I just wasn't in the mood. But after my recent book hangover from Aristotle and Dante Take on the Universe and To All The Boys I loved Before, I might really enjoy it this time around. Finger's Cross.

Okay I hope everyone are making some good progress with this readathon, comment below how you are going and if you have read any of these books lately?

Happy Reading
Greg. x

No comments:

Post a Comment