Wednesday 4 February 2015

Day 3: To All The Boys I loved Before By Jenny Han | #AYEARATHON


To All The Boys I Loved Before By Jenny Han
355 Pages
Simon and Schuster
Hardcover

"They aren't love letters that anyone else wrote for her, these are ones she's written. One for every boy she's ever loved—five in all. When she writes, she can pour out her heart and soul and say all the things she would never say in real life, because her letters are for her eyes only. Until the day her secret letters are mailed, and suddenly Lara Jean's love life goes from imaginary to out of control" -Goodreads

-----------------------------------------------------

OKAY DOKEY!!!! LIKE WHAT DID I JUST READ???

ANOTHER FRIGGIN EXTREMELY WELL WRITTEN BOOK!!!!

TWO IN A ROW WHY??? ASDFGHJKL

Okay I better Review this book probably from now on. okay. OKAY!!

Setting: 
This books introduction to the lives of the Songs Girls and the people that are important to them, was constructed well and made me what to be a friggin Song girl. GREG SONG??? Does that have a ring too it. I loved it how Jenny would address something that happened in the past by using a flashback into what Lara Jean was talking about, by doing this it gives you as a reader, a better understanding of certain elements that occurred in the book and you get a better perspective aswell. I loved knowing these characters so much.

Characters: 
Lara Jean let me say she is just a typical middle child of being a little ratbag too their siblings but however she would do alot for her family. I loved getting to know her and feeling her every emotion in the book, this seemed so raw to me and I was blown away at how I was matching her emotions AND I WAS ONLY READING THE BOOK. DAMN. I really wanted to be her friend. I wanted to be Chris, becasue Chris knows how to party. hahaah. Chris is her best friend and she is the polar opposite to Lara and I get how they work. I think Chris is super funny and every time she popped up I was always laughing at everything she said. Now lets talk about the rest of the Songs girls, I like Margot but I know I would not get along wuth her, she seems like alot of work but she is so loyal to her family its crazy, but I get why she like she is. It must be hard for her as a person too take over. (I dont want to spoil anything so I wont go any further.) Now Kitty, I think she is great, she reminds me alot of my little sister, of how she is the one you need to impress because she is the little sister. She's so cute and you can tell she really loves her family. It was funny to watch her and Lara Jean cause Lara would tease the crap outta Kitty and she would get upset. Then in Lara's thoughts she goes "I don't know why I just did that?" That is what I think too when I tease Honey. (I' m an awful big brother. lol.) Now lets get onto the boys.

I won't go into much detail about them cause It would spoil alot , so I'm going to too talk about what they're like.

JOSH!!!!! Now I like this boy alot, he works well with the Song family and I like his geekness and how devoted he is to the Song Family. He is a pretty ideal boyfriend, just saying. Josh is sweet and he every protective, or maybe territorial?!?!

PETER!!!! I LA LA LA LA LA LOVE HIM!!! He's my bae, he is so frigging awesome, he is this jock type boy who everythinks is a MAN WHORE, but in reality is just this sweet, abrupt young man who honestly has made it onto the list of book boyfriends of all time. I like how he loves cracking jokes and how sarcastic he is. I always wanted to know about him, which I do!! I still need too. P.S I STILL LOVE YOU, I NEED YOU, MAY IS TOO FAR AWAY.

Finial Thoughts:
I AM DYING FROM THE ENDING, I AM DYING LIKE SO MANY ANSWERS I NEED TO BE ANSWERED. PETER, LARA, JOSH, MARGOT, KITTY. GEN, CHRIS ASDFGHJJKL

Do I Recommend This Book?
Yes, YES FRIGGING YES. But in my opinion, read it when the next one is out, so you aren't dying to read it like I am now.

I have created a playlist for this book, so give it a listen here.

I hope you enjoyed this review and please comment below how your #AYEARTHON is going?

Greg. x

No comments:

Post a Comment