Thursday 22 January 2015

What I'm Watching/Watched and Listening To?

I really like watching TV Shows and Movies just like my books, so I why not write a post about what I'm currently watching or what movie I've watched and loved. I've also getting into audiobooks and I wanted to share with you, what audiobooks I'm listening to now.  Hope you Enjoy this post, x

TV Shows

I was great at keeping up to date with shows like TVD, Originals, Hart of Dixie, Scandal, Downton Abbey, Pretty Little Liars and many more. But now I am one season behind each and everyone of these shows and it's killing me. I do not know why I've let myself go because I was on a roll, then just like my books, I was in a slump. So hopefully by posting up posts about my shows this will help me get back on track.. 

Currently Watching:

New Girl is my "New" obsession, I didn't know what to watch because just like my reading I was in a slump and just like The Ring and The Crown, New Girl lifted me out of my tv slump. It was great. I'm watching this with my 13 year old Sister and she too loves the show for it's quriky comendy but mostly the friendship between Jess and her flatmates. The ever so "attention" steaming off of Jess and Nick is just what I needed right now too. (I love them two) I've just completed season one and just onto season two. I did watch it when it came out in 2011 but I just never kept up, boy what a fool I am.


Arrgh, I watched Coven just after I finished the first season of New Girl just to have a break and then next minute I'm upto Freak Show. I havn't started it yet but boy am I getting excited too. I loved Coven so much, that I may even review it here on the blog. lol. Yes this is yet another show I didn't keep up with. Grrr Totes kicking myself. 





Movies:
Recently Watched

I've watched a few movies so far this month but the only one I want to talk about is BIG HERO SIX. This movie is my favorite one this month, with it being suitable for kids and adults (even though that won't stop me from watching a good kid's movie.) and I saw that Frozen producers were attached to this movie I was like YUS BABY YUSS!!! They did not disappoint. I love this movie from Hero to Bay Max and there friends. I couldn't get over how many times I cried in that one sitting. YES PEOPLE I"M A CRIER!!! ahaha. The moments between Hero and his brother. arrrgh heartbreaking. This movie made me shift emotions from one to another with ease and I left the theaters drained. I've seen it two more times and still it's tugs at my heart strings. This movie is absolutely beautiful. x 

Audiobooks
Currently Listening Too:

I'm currently listening to Cinder by Marissa Meyer. I've already read this book but I need a reminder so I want to listen to it instead of reading it. I did this to The Fault in Our Star By John Green last year and it was great. I'm thinking I may listen to the whole series on audiobook, maybe not to sure just yet. BTW I'm listening to it as I'm writing this. I'm gonna be tackling this book by listening two hours per day which will be okay as I will be finished with it in three days, as I've put it on 2x speed on my phone. Aww how technology amazes me. 

My good friend Kesha from TheForsaken707 youtube channel, told me to listen to the dramatisation of Good Omens by Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman. Thanks to her I am truly in love with this and I am intrigued to see if there more of these out there. I never knew these types of audiobooks existed. If every audiobook was like this I would be listening to them all the time. Must check this out. x

Okay I hope you liked this post and please comment below what are you watching and listening to currently? 






No comments:

Post a Comment