Saturday 22 June 2013

Book Haul | June 2013

I brought 5 books this month, which still really good for me, I also got a library book and I received a review copy......


And I only spent $12 this month!!!

Actually that's pretty amazing tbh. lol.


These are the book I got this month;



A Walk To Remember By Nicholas Sparks

I'm still taking part in the Nicholas Sparks books challenge
that Debra from Debra's Book Cafe is hosting on goodreads
and I saw this book for $2 in the thirft store. So I had to 
get it.


The Eyre Affair By Jasper Forde

I found this book for only 50c in the thirft store and I could not buy it
I also watch Crystal from VanillaHearts62 review this books on 
her channel and I just had to have it. I love the whole detective
solving the kidnapping of literature's most poignant female character
ever. JANE EYRE! 

Everything Is Illuminated By Jonathon S
I also found this book in the my local library's decline books bin 
and I yet again I just had to get it. I couldn't believe I found this 
book amougst these books because I apparently cost them 
$40.00 to buy it. 


The Night Circus By Erin Morgonstern

I couldn't believe I found this book for only $4.95 on my favourite
online book store. I've always wanted to read this ever since
Geraldine from Starian72 and StackOfHardbacks brought this 
for $1 from a thrift store. I know her one was a hardback and 
so much cheaper than mine but if you live in New Zealand, this is
just the same. lol. 


Raised By Wolves By Jennifer Lynn Barnes


This is the last book I brought this month
I brought it along with the Night Circus for only 
$4.95 also from fishpond. This is another
book I have wanting to read for such a long time
because my friend from high school read and loved
the series and said Jennifer's writing style 
is really intriguing and addictive.

Light and Dark By Daniel M Fite

I was sent this book for review from
the author himself and I'm so glad he contacted me.
This books sounds like a fun light read
and that is something that I need right now.
If you want to go check Daniel M Fite 
on goodreads then click here to
view his page.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading my post.
If you've read and loved these books
please leave a comment below
and tell me your thought 
on these books


No comments:

Post a Comment