Sunday 23 June 2013

Book Review | Unremembered By Jessica Brody

Unremembered By Jessica Brody
Unremembered #1
Release Date: 28th February 2013
Publisher: Macmillan 
Format: Paperback (UK)
Pages: 303 pages
Rating: 4/5 

Buy It; Book Depsisotory

Synopsis;

"A catastrophic plan crash leaves one survivor: a girl with no memory.
Who is she?
Where does she come from?
Nobody knows and no one comes forward to claim her.

Haunted by a looming threat she can't remember and plagued by abilities she doesn't understand, she struggles to recall who she is. But every clue leads to more questions. And she's running out of time to answer them.
Her only hope is a boy who claims they were once in love.
Alone and on the run, who should she trust? And what if she discovers that she is safer with a past that stays unremembered? - Goodreads Summary"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Thoughts

Plot;
I found the plot to be intriguing and interesting and overall a very good read. I really enjoyed all the scientific scenes in the book as well as the action packed stuff too. (you gotta love the action) Jessica Brody did a very good job of incorporating Violets memory into the story line and why the memories she lost were a big significance to the story line  I felt like Jessica did an outstanding job in making us readers really get into the story line and left us wanting more.  

Characters;
I really enjoyed the main character Violet and how she was coping to her new surrounding and I found it a laugh when she was trying to figure out the names of our everyday uses and how they work. The main reason I really like this character was because of how bad ass she was. She was tough and could stick up for herself. But on the other hand she did however care alot about others. 
Now this brings us to Cody. Cody is Violets foster brother and he was so funny from beginning to end. He's a 13 year old, hormonal, geek boy who says he's awkward around girls but talks to Violet like a regular person with a personality that is fully expressed through the book as clown. I laughed at everything he said (especially to his parents when he gets into trouble) and I pictured him to be abit of the leader in his group of friends. His assertive ways are the very best part about him and I think if a person reads this book. They will love his sense of humor. 
Zen, I don't want to give too much away about Zen so all I'm going to say is that he's really proctective and by the far the most intresting love interest I have read this year.

This book is a must read and I feel you will love it too. I gave this book 4 greg faces because I wish there was at least a few more plot twist in the book and I wish it did leave a little more suspense to what is about to happen. Because I found some parts to be predicable. BUT PLEASE DON'T THAT STOP YOU!!! 

So I hope you enjoyed my review of Unremembered. 





 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THANK YOU FOR READING MY REVIEW
PLEASE COMMENT IF YOU
HAVE READ THIS BOOK?

No comments:

Post a Comment