Monday 9 February 2015

Pop Sugar Reading Challenge 2015

 
Thanks to Raleen from Padfootandprogs07 on YouTube, she made a resolutions video for her reading progress throughout this year and what she wants to achieve. Click here to watch her video.

I
n her video she talked about this awesome reading challenge set by Pop Sugar on their website stating challenges for us book lovers to give a go this year. Click here to read the article.

So at the end of each month when I am doing my wrap ups, I will tell you what book challenges I have completed and I will tick each one off that I have completed.

I want to give myself an incentive to keep this up by buying a boxset of my choice and if I fail, I will send you my lovely readers, my favourite book on my shelf, which is Ready Player One By Ernest Cline. (I don't want to part with it. lol.) So hopefully this year I will complete each and everyone.

The list is below for you too check out.

Also a side note, I am going to be changing the tab from BBC Top 100 to the Reading Challenge 2015, then that way I can cross off and put the names of the books next too the challenges they have completed for me.

Happy Reading
Greg. x

  • A book more than 500 pages
  • A classic romance
  • A book that became a movie
  • A book with a number in the title
  • A book written by someone under 30
  • A book with non human characters
  • A funny book
  • A book by a female
  • A mystery of thriller
  • A book with one word title
  • A book of short stories
  • A book set in a different country
  • A non fiction book
  • A popular authors first book
  • A book from an author you love but havn't read yet
  • A book recommended by a friend
  • A Pulitzer Prize winning book
  • A book based on a true story
  • A book at the bottom of you to-read list
  • A book your mom loves
  • A book more than 100 years old
  • A book based entirely on it's cover
  • A book you were suppose to read in high school but didn't
  • A memoir
  • A book you can finish in one day
  • A book with antonyms in the title
  • A book set somewhere you've always wanted to visit
  • A book that came out the same year you ever born
  • A book with bad reviews
  • A trilogy
  • A book from your childhood
  • A book with a love triangle
  • A book set in the future
  • A book set in high school
  • A book with a colour in the title
  • A book that made you cry
  • A book with magic
  • A graphic novel
  • A book by an author you have not read before
  • A book that takes place in your hometown
  • A book that was originally in a different language
  • A book set during Christmas
  • A book written with an author with the same initials
  • A play
  • A banned book
  • A book based on or turned into a tv show 
  • A book you have started but not yet finished

No comments:

Post a Comment