Friday 16 May 2014

BACK INTO VLOGGING AND BLOGGING

16th April 2014 is the day, I came back to my FAVOURITE and most desirable hobby in the whole world.

READING!!!

So I thought now that I'm reading again, I better get back into what I love along with reading.

VLOGGING!!!

and what come with vlogging?!

BLOGGING!!!!

So here is my schedule for both vlogging and blogging.

GreggliesReads Youtube Channel Schedule;

Every Monday and Friday, a new video.

GreggliesReads Blog Schedule;

Monday; Currently Reading

Tuesday; Top Ten Tuesday

Wednesday; Wishlist (BUY) Wednesday - The book I brought from my wishlist.

Thrusday; Booktube Spotlight

Friday; Book of The Week

At the beginning of every month, I will be posting my TBR and the Wrap up at the end of the month.

As for reviews they will be on my goodreads account, so come and add me on their to read my reviews.

So that is me and I can'r for June 2nd 2014. (:

-GreggliesReads





No comments:

Post a Comment