Monday 24 June 2013

Weekly Round Up #3 (17th - 23rd June 2013)

I read a total of two books this week....


That is one less than last week. I'm still going good. (:

These are the books I managed to read;


Unremembered By Jessica Brody
I really enjoyed this book so much you all have
too and read this book. I reckon you will love it.
It's action packed, has a very funny 13 year old
character and a dash of romance that doesn't over
power the very esssence of this book. Thank you to
Katie from KatiesBooks for the recommendation.




Defiance By C.J Redwine
I really enjoyed this book but however
unlike Unrememberd the romance was really over
powering the started of the book was really
hard to get into. I felt like this book maybe was abit
too over hyped and I didn't really think it was up to the
standards people were putting it in. But however it was
a easy read and the ending was satisfactory. Full review
to come on this blog.


BOOKS I PLAN ON READING




------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you liked my post
If you want to see last weeks"weekly round up"
click here

No comments:

Post a Comment