Wednesday 12 June 2013

Wednesday Wishlist | Altered By Jennifer Rush

Altered By Jennifer Rush
Little Brown Books, 323 pages
Hardcover

"Everything about Anna’s life is a secret. Her father works for the Branch at the helm of its latest project: monitoring and administering treatments to the four genetically altered boys in the lab below their farmhouse. There’s Nick, Cas, Trev . . . and Sam, who’s stolen Anna’s heart. When the Branch decides it’s time to take the boys, Sam stages an escape, killing the agents sent to retrieve them......"

Click here to read more.



------------------------Goodreads Summary---------------------------


I've always wanted this book ever since I've heard about it. The synopsis sounded really amazing and also the reviews of this book has made me really want to read it. I was talking to Katie from Katiesbooks via skype one night a few months ago and she showed me the spine to it! OMG IM A SUCKER FOR COLOURFUL SPINES. lol. That yellow will pop on my shelf and I reckon it will catch the eye of all my friends into reading. So I think I will be buying this book really soon. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading my post
Don't forget check out 
she updates everyday and 
reads so many great books. 
COMMENT BELOW
IF YOU'VE READ AND LOVED 
THIS BOOK



No comments:

Post a Comment