Friday 21 June 2013

#FridayReads (21 June 2013)

#Friday Reads was brought over by Bunny Cates from twitter to youtube and the blog world. It's a really great and fun way to tell everybody what you plan on reading for the weekend.

For more info of Friday reads click here.


My friday reads this week is;

Defiance By C.J Redwine
I'm still reading defiance and so far it's 
really good and entertaining. the start was 
abit slow but I'm hopefully going to keep 
on progressing through with it. So watch this 
space. (:





A Clash Of Kings By George R.R Martin
I hope to make quite abit of progress with this book
because I havn't picked it up since a few weeks\
ago and im still on page 60, So I think I'm going
to do some power reading with this one.







------------------------------------------------------------------

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS POST
COMMENT BELOW 
YOUR FRIDAY READS THIS WEEK?

No comments:

Post a Comment