Thursday 4 July 2013

TBR Thursday | Rapture By Lauren Kate




Katie from KatieBooks created a weekly wonder called "TBR Thursday"
Basically it's where all you have to do is list a book book in your "to-read" pile on goodreads
or go to your bookshelf of what book you want to read next and 
give your reason why.
It's a fun way to show what you have on you TBR list.



Rapture By Lauren Kate
Fallen #4
Release Date: 12th July 2012
Publisher: Delacorte Press
Format: Hardcover (USA)
Pages: 448 pages

'The sky is dark with wings....

Like sand through an hourglass, time is running out for Luce and Daniel. To stop Lucifer from erasing the past, they must find the place where the angels fell to earth.

Dark forces are after them, and Daniel doesn’t know if he can do this — live only to lose Luce again and again. Yet together they face an epic battle that will end with lifeless bodies...and angel dust. Great sacrifices are made. Hearts are destroyed."


----------------------------------------------------------------

I love this series and I read Passion this time last year but I think what made me not pick this one was the book that was in between Passion and Rapture. FALLEN IN LOVE. ):< I wish I didn't read it because I got into a "Fallen" slump and just didn't read on. So I vow to read and finish this book this month so I can finish off reading this series. (After calculating all my unfinished series I need to finish off more.) So fingers cross I read it!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading my post.
Click here is my last TBR Thrusday


No comments:

Post a Comment