Wednesday 19 June 2013

Wednesday Wishlist | Altered By Jennifer Rush

Altered By Jennifer Rush
Little Brown Books, 323 pages
Hardcover

"Everything about Anna’s life is a secret. Her father works for the Branch at the helm of its latest project: monitoring and administering treatments to the four genetically altered boys in the lab below their farmhouse. There’s Nick, Cas, Trev . . . and Sam, who’s stolen Anna’s heart. When the Branch decides it’s time to take the boys, Sam stages an escape, killing the agents sent to retrieve them...."

Click here to read more.



-------------------------Goodreads Summary-------------------------------



Ever since I've heard about this book coming out I've wanted to read it so badly. The synopsis sounded really great and there are so many positive reviews going around about this book that I wish I brought it when it first came out. But what really made me, really want to buy it is THAT SPINE!!! I was skyping Katie from KatiesBooks one night and she just received this book and she showed me that spine. OMG!!! I was freaking out, I loved how that it is bright yellow and how it will look on my shelf. I reckon it'l pop out to my friends and they too hopefully want to read it. So I think I will be buying this book real soon.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading my post
If you havn't checkout Katie from KatieBook
Please do because she updates her
blog on a daily basis' and she
reads so many great books too.
PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT 
IF YOU'VE READ THIS BOOK
I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR YOU THOUGHTS ON 
IT. 

No comments:

Post a Comment