Saturday 1 June 2013

May 2013 Wrap Up

In the month of May, I've only read three books. :/ I know pathetic, but knowing that. They were exceptional books. So here they are;

1: The Great Gatsby my first novel I'd read for the month of may. I had a slow start to the month with my reading but towards the end. I was blown away by "The Great Gatsby By F. Scott Fitzgerald" This book was so amazing and one of my most adored book this year. I gave this book 5/5 stars. For my full review click here.


2. This month I really felt like some John Green this month, I went to the bookstore (first time in awhile) and I purchased me this book. I felt like this wasn't one of John strongest works, but I think it was just a novel for him to create for fun. I gave this book 3.5/5 stars on goodreads. Click here for the full review on goodreads.

 
3.  READY PLAYER ONE, READY PLAYER ONE, READY PLAYER ONE!!! I'm sorry but this book deserves every bit phrase it can get. I loved this book so much it's on my list for re reads. SCIFI, DYSTOPIAN AND A HINT OF ROMANCE. PERFECTION!!! I love the 80's pop culture so much, that I too was geeking out. lol. Also I was yelling to my if she knew some of the 80's reference and of course she did. THIS BOOK GOT A 5/5 STARS FROM ME. Click here for the full review on my goodreads.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
So that my monthly wrap up!
If you've done a wrap up via blog or youtube.
PLEASE LEAVE A LINK IN THE COMMENTS!!!
 
-GREG

No comments:

Post a Comment