Thursday 31 January 2013

I'm Back 2013

Thanks to Katie from Katie Books and from KitKatsCanRead

For helping me to understand the power of blogging.

BETTER BOOK REVIEWING.

She helped to me see that if writing a post about the book your reviewing will help out your video reviews.

So I've came up with a plan to review all the books I've read in the month at the end of each month.

(If you could understand that. lol.)

So tomorrow I will be posting reviews to these books.

- The Chronicles Of Downton Abbey By Julian Fellowes 
- Tomorrow When The War Began By John Marsden 
- The Daughter Of Smoke And Bone By Lani Taylor
- Of Mice And Men By John Steinback
- The Notebook By Nicholas Sparks
- Warm Bodies By Issac Marion

So if you want to check out these titles see my thoughts on them tomorrow.

I will also be doing meme's like #FridayReads, Book Hauls, Unboxing and more.

So I hope you check them out. ^^

-Greg.





No comments:

Post a Comment